Zucchini and Tomato Baked Chicken for Two
You should have leftovers to take to work for lunch the next day.
What you will need.
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, boneless/skinless cut into cubes
- 2 medium sized zucchini
- 1 large tomato
- 1 can diced tomato
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons sugar
How to make it.
- Combine diced tomato, chopped onion, chicken, salt/pepper, sugar, and sliced zucchini into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Add fresh tomato slices to top of dish, cover, and bake on 350 for 1 hour and 10 mins, taking out to stir (and re-cover) half way through.
- During the last 5 mins of cooking, take out, give it on good stir and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Bake uncovered until cheese melts.
- Serve with mashed potatoes