Pineapple Right Side Up Cake
What Is A Pineapple Right Side Up Cake?
Pineapple Right Side Up Cake is very much the same (to me) as Pineapple Upside Down cake. Whichever you wish to call it this is a moist, delicious cake, no matter how you slice it.
My mom used to love to bake Pineapple Upside Down cakes, so when I saw this recipe for Pineapple Right Side Up Cake I had to try it because it reminded me of her. I guess it is just a matter of perspective: Do you want to build this cake backwards or do you want to build it the regular way? Either way, the end result is the same - a delicious Pineapple cake! .
This cake is very popular with children and adults, so impress your family and friends with a homemade Pineapple Right Side Up Cake (Click to Tweet) for your next event.
Serve with whipped cream for a special treat.
You Will Need The Following
- 1 Bundt cake pan, greased/oiled:
- 1/3 cups melted margarine:
- 1 cup slightly packed brown sugar:
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice:
- 1 cup soy milk:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil:
- 1 cup sugar:
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon:
- 2 -1/2 cups All Purpose Flour:
5-Star Bundt Cake Pan with Handles
From Nordic Ware's Platinum Collection, this Bundt cake pan has a 12 cup capacity. Use this Bundt cake pan to bake fluted tube cakes, holiday breads, Jello molds, and so forth. Nordic Ware's Bundt cake pan has an excellent non-stick finish, so your cake won't stick to the pan! Bake the perfect Bundt cake for family get-togethers, picnics, church socials, or company pot-lucks. Your friends and family will love this Bundt Cake Pan, and you will even get compliments on its design! Washes easily with mild dish soap, and it's made right here in the U.S.A. Get yours today while supplies last!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius)
- Pour melted margarine onto your greased Bundt pan
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the melted margarine in the pan
- In a large bowl: combine all wet ingredients
- Sift the dry ingredients into the same large bowl
- Mix everything and beat until smooth.
- Spread batter evenly into the Bundt pan
- Bake at 375 F for 25-30 minutes. Check using the toothpick test.
- Cool cake for 10 minutes before removing it from the Bundt cake pan
- Refrigerate before serving for about 30 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated and serve chilled, for best results.
Please Rate This Recipe
Nutritional Info for Pineapple Right Side Up Cake
|Serving size: 1/10 slice|
|Calories from Fat||153|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 17 g||26%|
|Carbohydrates 69 g||23%|
|Sugar 43 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 4 g||8%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 72 mg||3%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Comments, Suggestions or Thoughts?
Please sign our Guestbook below. Let us know what you liked or disliked about this recipe, or if you have any suggestions.
© 2014 Miriam Parker