Pineapple Right Side Up Cake
What Is A Pineapple Right Side Up Cake?
Pineapple Right Side Up Cake is very much the same (to me) as Pineapple Upside Down cake. Whichever you wish to call it this is a moist, delicious cake, no matter how you slice it.
My mom used to love to bake Pineapple Upside Down cakes, so when I saw this recipe for Pineapple Right Side Up Cake I had to try it because it reminded me of her. I guess it is just a matter of perspective: Do you want to build this cake backwards or do you want to build it the regular way? Either way, the end result is the same - a delicious Pineapple cake! .
This cake is very popular with children and adults, so impress your family and friends with a homemade Pineapple Right Side Up Cake (Click to Tweet) for your next event.
Serve with whipped cream for a special treat.
You Will Need The Following
- 1 Bundt cake pan, greased/oiled:
- 1/3 cups melted margarine:
- 1 cup slightly packed brown sugar:
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice:
- 1 cup soy milk:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil:
- 1 cup sugar:
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon:
- 2 -1/2 cups All Purpose Flour:
5-Star Bundt Cake Pan with Handles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius)
- Pour melted margarine onto your greased Bundt pan
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the melted margarine in the pan
- In a large bowl: combine all wet ingredients
- Sift the dry ingredients into the same large bowl
- Mix everything and beat until smooth.
- Spread batter evenly into the Bundt pan
- Bake at 375 F for 25-30 minutes. Check using the toothpick test.
- Cool cake for 10 minutes before removing it from the Bundt cake pan
- Refrigerate before serving for about 30 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated and serve chilled, for best results.
Please Rate This Recipe
Nutritional Info for Pineapple Right Side Up Cake
|Serving size: 1/10 slice|
|Calories from Fat||153|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 17 g||26%|
|Carbohydrates 69 g||23%|
|Sugar 43 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 4 g||8%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 72 mg||3%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Comments, Suggestions or Thoughts?
Please sign our Guestbook below. Let us know what you liked or disliked about this recipe, or if you have any suggestions.
© 2014 Miriam Parker