- Food and Cooking
Breaded chicken sticks recipe
This recipe is so easy to prepare and is very much favored by kids because they consider it as finger food. It is so delicious and soft to bite especially when eaten immediately while it's hot. It can go well with any type of dips, may it be tomato/banana ketchup, mayonnaise, sweet and sour sauce or hot sauce.
1. Prepare the following ingredients:
- 1/2 k. chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- a pinch of black pepper (optional)
- minced garlic
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 bread crumbs
- 2 pieces eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup of cooking oil
2. Mix the first four ingredients, then set aside for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
3. Once marinated, roll the chicken strips individually on the flour.
4. Dip the flour-coated chicken in the beaten egg.
5. Roll the chicken strips on the bread crumb then drop it directly and individually in the heated oil and cook until golden brown.
6. Once cooked, place it on a clean tissue paper to drain the excess oil then serve.