Well I can tell you some of the foods you should avoid and they include
1. Alcohol, mixed drinks, beer and wine.
2. Butter, Mayonnaise, Margarine, Oils.
3. Carbonated Beverages.
4. Coffee, Tea, And Chocolate
5. Corn Husks.
6. Whole Grains And Bran.
7. Spicy Foods.
8. Red Meat and Pork.
9. Any Raw Vegetables.
10. Raw Fruits.
11. Nuts and seeds including peanut butter.
12. Gas Producing Foods.
13. Foods high in fiber.
14. Fatty Foods and Fried Foods.
15. Dairy foods if you are also lactose intolerant.
You should keep a journal so that you know what foods especially really cause you problems. You will need to eat the leanest possible meats, fish and chicken.
I hope that helps you out and gives you a general ideal of what to avoid.