In order to enjoy Key West Shrimp you first have to make the sauce.
Its called Key Lime Mustard and you will need.
1. Three Fourths Cup Of Mayonnaise.
2. One Fourth Cup Of Dijon Mustard.
3. One Fourth Cup Of Key Lime Juice.
4. One Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Put the ingredients into the blender and mix very well. Chill in the refrigerator while you make the shrimp.
For The Shrimp You Will Need.
1. Three Pounds 28-32 Size Shrimp Peeled And Deveined.
2. Four Twelve Ounce Cans Of Beer.
3. Two Tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning.
Bring your beer and old bay seasoning to a boil and when it is boiling add the shrimp. Let your shrimp cook until done and then drain in a colander. Chill the shrimp until well chilled and serve it with the above sauce.
Now that is one recipe for Key West Shrimp but I'm sure there are many more.