liesbeth345 profile image 60

Is wheat flower same as all purpose flower and is whole wheat flower different?

Hi John, I read this question somewhere allready but being new on this site I just can't seem to find the topic back.....Living in THailand, but baking a lot from a Dutch website I have some trouble with translation of flower ingredients. Here they sell big 22 kgs bags of Wheat flower....is that same as all purpose? and is Whole Wheat different from wheat flower. As you might now, ther eis no information on the bags....Thank you for answering my question, and for posting that great article 4 years ago!

wychic profile image91

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

HSanAlim profile image72

HSanAlim says

liesbeth345 profile image60

liesbeth345 says