Here is a quick and cheap recipe.
1/2 c. salted dry-roasted peanuts
1/2 cup raisins, craisins or other dried fruit
1/2 c roasted sunflower seed kernels
2 cups raw oatmeal, quick or old fashioned
2 cups toasted rice cereal, such as Rice Crispies
1/2 cup peanut butter, crunchy or creamy (used natural)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar (used 1/4 c brown sugar; ¼ c Splenda)
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
Use 2 to 3 egg whites as a binding agent
Bake at 350 for 15 - 20 mins
1. In a large bowl, mix together the peanuts, raisins, sunflower seed kernels, oatmeal and toasted rice cereal. Set aside.
2. In a medium microwaveable bowl, combine the peanut butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Add vanilla and stir until blended.
3. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until coated.
4. Spoon it into an oiled 9” x 13” pan. Press down firmly. (It helps to coat your fingers with margarine, oil or cooking spray.)
5. Let stand for an hour to harden, then cut into 16 bars.
30 g Carb
6 gr Protein
9 grams Fat