Here is a great recipe for Veggie Burgers
1. One Cup Lentils Sorted And Washed.
2. Two And One Half Cups Water.
3. One Fourth Cup Ketchup.
4. One Teaspoon Garlic Powder.
5. One Small Onion Finely Chopped.
6. One Cup Quick Oats.
7. One Teaspoon Salt.
8. One Teaspoon Black Pepper.
9. One Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour.
10. Two Tablespoons Vegetable Oil.
11. Eight Hamburger Buns.
12. Eight Slices Tomato.
13. Eight Lettuce Leafs.
14. Sixteen Dill Pickle Slices.
15. Mayonnaise Or Thousand Island Dressing.
Combine lentils and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes. When water is taken up add ketchup and next seven ingredients into lentils and shape into eight equal patties.Sprinkle with flour.
Fry your burgers in vegetable oil and then put your burgers together. Can you say yummy. These are the best veggie burgers you will ever eat.
If you have a recipe for veggie burgers I would love to see it. Thanks.