phillippeengel profile image 68

Why is food so ridiculously expensive? It would be better if humans don't have to eat.

I wonder why a bread, which was so diminutive and was fit for a baby or toddler, could cost $1.60. I bought that particular bread yesterday because it apparently had a large content inside, but later I was rudely shocked to see that the bread contained no fillings at all. It was such a simple bread and I need to pay for this at an exorbitant price. I think the bread shop was duping me, as well as the other customers. That is so unethical! I sometimes hate humans having the urge to eat for survival. If we don't have to eat, then a whopping sum of money could be saved for other purposes!

meloncauli profile image99

meloncauli says

conradofontanilla profile image75

conradofontanilla says

cloverleaffarm profile image73

Healing Herbalist (cloverleaffarm) says

networmed profile image61

networmed says

Faceless39 profile image91

Faceless39 says