suzzycue profile image 92

Do you have a special way to make pasta on Spaghetti Night at your house?

I am looking for quick and easy ways to enhance pasta dishes. Last week I roasted lemon slices on a tray in the oven. Then I squeezed the juice out of them and added the roasted lemons also to olive oil,salt and pepper and poured over the pasta. Once it it plated then sprinkle parsly on top giving you a beautiful yellow ,green dish. The taste was so good, I ate it twice and will definitely keep it as a quick and easy dinner for any occasion.

moonfairy profile image80

moonfairy says

MickS profile image74

MickS says

Betty Reid profile image60

Betty Reid says

Gusser says