Here are possible uses of them
1. lemon juice + apple cider vinegar (equal parts) in 8 oz water to flush kidneys. If honey, cinnamon and some cayenne pepper is added it becomes a detox for liver as well..
2. Baking soda as anti perspirant and or deodorant, baking, scrubbing without much abrasion, teeth whitening when used with regular toothpaste
3. Joy liquid detergent is mild and can be used for sensitive scalp. 1 teaspoon in 2 liters of water dissolved with bath oil beads will leave the fragrance on your hair even after rinsing
4. Honey ..use on toast, baking, milk,..
5. Rock salt for chicken dishes, iodized salt as source of iodine..
6. Vinegar for mopping tiled floors and hardwood floors
7. Bath oil beads for laundry rinse