CookingAnnie profile image 81

What "lost" recipe are you looking for?

Everybody ha a favorite dish from childhood or that you tried somewhere once. Something that you loved but can only remember a few ingredients for. MIne was for my grandmother's pumpkin cookies for which I now have the recipe. I'd like to try and help find those "lost" recipes for people and post them.

sangre profile image87

Sp Greaney (sangre) says

• CookingAnnie profile image

Annie Devlin (CookingAnnie) 5 years ago

I have several old recipes for different types of soda breads. I'll post some over the next couple of days and hopefully one of them is the one you are looking for. If you don't mind me asking, what was your grandmother's heritage (Irish, etc.)?

LGrey profile image60

LGrey says

• CookingAnnie profile image

Annie Devlin (CookingAnnie) 5 years ago

I might very well have it or a t least one close. Let me dig around and I'll post it when I find it. There might be a few versions, I post what I find.

Diane Woodson profile image61

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) says

• CookingAnnie profile image

Annie Devlin (CookingAnnie) 5 years ago

I am familiar with tea cakes and haven't had them for years. I'll dig around in my recipe collection and see what I can find.