cam8510 profile image 93

Soft serve ice cream Tin Roof Sundae with whipped cream and a cherry for me. How about you?

We are past Memorial Day and it is unofficially summer for a couple more weeks. That means it is ice cream season! Soft serve Tin Roof Sundae with whipped cream and a cherry for me. How about you?

moonfairy profile image85

Best Answer moonfairy says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

How about having that hot fudge with chocolate chocolate chip ice cream? Is that a little too much? I've had it and it's pretty good.

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

peeples, I couldn't agree more, and I bet the little one in your photo thinks that sounds pretty good too.

ElleBee says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

For a cone, I agree. Hard serve is hard to beat.

Miss Kate000 says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

Ice cream has universal appeal, does it not? We are in the midst of Spring, bordering on Summer. Lots of Tin Roofs coming up. I will have one in honor of Australia's long winter. Thanks for reading and commenting.