1. If the eggs have been kept in the refrigerator, take it out and put for boiling only when it is at room temperature.
2. Keep the flame low to begin with. Increase to high flame, when the water is hot enough to start boiling.
3. You can put half teaspoonful of common salt in the water containing eggs, which is to be boiled. It helps in protecting the eggs from breaking.
4. The pot should be large enough to accommodate the eggs and the water should cover the eggs.
5. When the water containing eggs starts boiling, let it boil for 5 minutes. Let it cool and peel the shell. Eat , when it is still warm.