That Grrl profile image 78

My sister has started making chutney. I'm not sure what it is: jam, sweet curry or something else?

Its almost like a sweet curry jam. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. I'm not much of a jam person. But it was nice on a bagel this morning.

MobyWho profile image61

Best Answer MobyWho says

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 5 years ago

Thanks for all the information. You know a lot about chutney. My sister likes to use whatever she has around. This week we tried it with peaches which had been in the freezer awhile. It was great, but I don't usually like much spicy taste.

RoxiM profile image59

RoxiM says

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 5 years ago

I think I'd like it if it were less spicy. But, it did have a lot of flavour. I may try it myself this summer as the fruit starts to ripen locally. A nice change from jam and pies.