stayingalivemoma profile image 88

Should McDonald's sell their signature BBQ sauce in grocery stores, much like how Taco Bell does?

I LOVE McDonald's! And I love their BBQ sauce. So much, that I wondered why they don't make it available to the public to buy in bottles the same way Taco Bell sells their sauce, seasonings and shells. That do you think? Would you buy it? Or any of their sauces?

Georgie Lowery profile image95

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• stayingalivemoma profile image

Valerie Washington (stayingalivemoma) 5 years ago

I had to respond to this, I got 2 double cheesburgers the other day and was eating the cheese off the wrapper - and instantly thought about you! I had to go to my questions, so I could reply! Thanks for this!

CJ Sledgehammer says

• stayingalivemoma profile image

Hey there, CJ! I totally agree. I also really love their Sweet Chili dipping sauce. Thanks for commenting!