4FoodSafety profile image 85

Should government ban foods or should we do a better job of regulating food labels?

I don't wish to read the fine print. We have street signs rather than verbiage, our computers are now crafted with universal signs and yet our food labels are still designed for the rocket scientist complete with reading glasses. I don't want to have to put my reading glasses on to make educated choices. I want to see what I am really eating right on the label. I want to see teaspoons of sugar contained right on the front of the label. I want to see number of servings and calories clearly where I am not straining my eyes and calculating the number of servings contained in a package.

velzipmur profile image84

Shelly Wyatt (velzipmur) says

Gary Holdaway profile image80

*Cough cough, tumbleweed* (Gary Holdaway) says

BSloan profile image80

Barbara Sloan (BSloan) says