Pop Culture World profile image 87

Does anyone else eat Farina?

In the cooler months I eat Farina for breakfast with milk, sugar, cinnamon, and raisins. Do any other adults eat this cereal? Whenever I see an advertisement for it, it's always a kid on the box.

Goody5 profile image82

Goody5 says

DS Duby profile image90

DS Duby says

• Pop Culture World profile image

Pop Culture World 4 years ago

How do they taste different in the north? I have had them once and didn't like them too much, and yes, it was in the north.

stayingalivemoma profile image89

Valerie Washington (stayingalivemoma) says

Tess45 profile image86

Tess45 says

Bozoplay profile image84

Bozoplay says

• Pop Culture World profile image

Pop Culture World 4 years ago

I don't mind a little lump here and there either. It's like cereal dumplings or something. LOL. The worst problem is when you don't keep mixing and you get the layer of stuff at the bottom of the pan that you have to do hard labor to scrape out!

Pop Culture World profile image87

Pop Culture World says

• lupine profile image

lupine 4 years ago

Cream of Wheat is the same as Farina, as far as I know,,,says farina on the box. I eat it with milk, cinnamon, some vanilla extract, and a little sugar. Tastes great!