KeriProctor88 profile image 53

What dessert do you plan on whipping up for a Christmas dinner?

Foodstuff profile image96

Foodstuff says

• KeriProctor88 profile image

KeriProctor88 4 years ago

Wow, those both sound so yummy!! I’ve never heard of the Plum Pudding Ice Cream before, but it sounds like it’s going to be really awesome. And the Berry Meringue Tart, I love fruit and the way that you are describing it, it does sound like it will b

Mrs Jil Manning profile image88

Mrs Jil Manning says

• KeriProctor88 profile image

KeriProctor88 4 years ago

I love homemade whipped cream. I cannot wait to get me some new pans so I can start baking things; it’s starting to come out of me. I want to try so many recipes. Fruit and whip cream can do no wrong at all! The pudding ice cream sounds good, and I l

Goody5 profile image82

Goody5 says

• KeriProctor88 profile image

KeriProctor88 4 years ago

That is one of the best desserts for a Christmas dinner, and it cannot do any wrong. It is one of my favorites along with a Pecan pie, yummy. Those two, one with the whip cream and the other with ice cream on top or on the side of it.