I personally like anything that allows me to use leftovers to create something new. One of my family's favorites is Chicken and Brocolli.
2 cups cut up leftover cooked chicken
1/2 pound chopped frozen broccolli (thawed and drained)
2 cans cream soup (mixture or cr. of mushroom, broccolli, celery, chicken, onion)
2 cups grated cheddar
1. spray casserole dish with non-stick spray.
2. layer half the chicken, broccolli, 1 can cream soup, and half the cheese.
3. repeat step #2 fo create a second layer, but leaving off the second layer of cheese.
4. bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
5. add the rest of the cheese on top and bake another 15 minutes.
Serve with rice.
Serves 6 people