KDeus profile image 95

If you like fondue, what is your favorite type of fondue and what are your favorite dippers for it?

Our New Year's Eve family tradition is to have a fondue party. I always make a cheese fondue and a chocolate fondue. My kids and my husband and I love it and since we only have it once a year, we go all out! What kinds of fondue do you like and what are your favorite foods to dip in it?

Best Answer Annabelle Tyler says

Gabriel Wilson profile image93

Gabriel Wilson says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Wow I have never done the white chocolate. That sounds awesome.especially with marshmallows and strawberries (now I;m drooling)

mactavers profile image92

mactavers says

• KDeus profile image

Keely Deuschle (KDeus) 4 years ago

I definitely need to keep my fondue set out and try some of the hot oil options soon! It has got to be over 15 years since I did it!

Rosie writes profile image90

Rosie writes says

• KDeus profile image

Keely Deuschle (KDeus) 4 years ago

Beer and cheddar - that sounds great! I'll give that one a try sometime, too! I usually just use several kinds of swiss and some white wing and a little kirsch, but the cheddar is a definite try! Thanks for sharing!

gypsumgirl profile image85

gypsumgirl says

• KDeus profile image

Keely Deuschle (KDeus) 4 years ago

It has been ages since I've had a hot oil fondue. I think the last thing I ever did was new potatoes with some kind of breading on them. I will have to try the steak and shrimp! Thanks for the suggestions!

tussin profile image60

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says

• KDeus profile image

Keely Deuschle (KDeus) 4 years ago

I've never tried it with the beer, but I will have to! Crusty bread is one of my favorites, too. I bought two loafs of cuban bread and one and part of the other completely disappeared with the fondue! Thanks for sharing!