aviannovice profile image 87

Who prefers coffee over tea?

mvillecat profile image87

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) says

• aviannovice profile image

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) 4 years ago

I like cold tea in the summer, too, but it has to be unsweetened.

Jackie Lynnley profile image79

Jackie Lynnley says

• aviannovice profile image

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) 4 years ago

I like both, especially those wonderful flavored teas. Now those can be quite an education in learning what they are good for.

CreatePerfection profile image72

CreatePerfection says

• aviannovice profile image

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) 4 years ago

I have tried Chai, including the real drink from the Asian countries. I love it, and it really is so inexpensive to make. I omit most of the sugar from it, as I don't use it in my coffee and tea.

xstatic profile image61

Jim Higgins (xstatic) says

• aviannovice profile image

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) 4 years ago

It's amazing the quandry between what IS and isn't good for you. It always changes. When my mother was growing up, she was told not to drink milk after adulthood, as she would get too much calcium in her system.