wellspoken profile image 60

What is the easiest way to become a vegetarian?

All suggestion are welcome here. I want to give up meat and other things that are seeming to be unhealthy for me? How did you become a vegetarian? What made you make the decision?

Theophanes profile image99

Theophanes says

• wellspoken profile image

Crystal Marie Antoinette (wellspoken) 4 years ago

I like your sense of humor! I am an excellent cook so that wont be an issue for me. I think the issue that I am having the most is cravings for meat. I am very creative and selective choosing good foods. However when I stop meat I have dreams of it.

vandynegl profile image78

vandynegl says

CrescentSkies profile image84

Michael Ward (CrescentSkies) says

• wellspoken profile image

I gave up cigarettes cold turkey so I assume meat will have to be the same way. thanks for your comment ;)

Christine P Ann profile image76

Christine P Ann says

• wellspoken profile image

thanks for the comment. i love my salmon and rely on it alot now to stop with beef and pork. i am in love with soy milk but will try the almond milk. i want the benefits of this change so i will make it to the finish line. best wishes and thanks

Claudia Tello profile image79

Claudia Tello says

• wellspoken profile image

thank you for this wonderful comment. i will do my homework and develop a list of my favs and go from there. i am excited to see that changes in my body and healthy from doing this. are you a vegetarian? if so please share some of your own favs