rjvikas profile image 76

What is the secret ingredient in most of your food recipes which makes it taste awesome?

Some people use spices like cardamom and turmeric while others might just be using the right amount of salt and still make their food incredible. What do you use?

Foodstuff profile image96

Foodstuff says

• rjvikas profile image

rjvikas 3 years ago

You have got a really good point over here. Fresh ingredients are a must when it comes to cooking. But many a times, the right thing in the wrong person's hands can prove to be disastrous.

WhatToCook profile image72

Brenda (WhatToCook) says

• rjvikas profile image

rjvikas 3 years ago

Nutmeg is awesome! I use it on several occassions in my recipes. I see that you have hubs on the food category. I definitely need to follow you. I can be a hungry hippo at times. :)

celafoe profile image71

charlie (celafoe) says

• rjvikas profile image

rjvikas 3 years ago

I don't mind you doing that as long as you tell me all your food secrets a year before you kill me. :)