blessedp profile image 66

Do you like my dinner menu?

Am not at all a chef, love the kitchen but not the heat, so my skills as a cook may not be as outstanding as yours. Tell me what you think of my dinner preparation while on my vacation? I have attached 3 photos. It was Stew chicken with dumpling and lettuce on the side.

Claudia Tello profile image89

Claudia Tello says

• blessedp profile image

blessedp 3 years ago

Thanks @Claudia, my friend is an artist and he did that for me. The lettuce were freshly bought washed and served.

twig22bend profile image81

twig22bend says

blessedp profile image66

blessedp says

• twig22bend profile image

twig22bend 3 years ago

Hi there blessedp. I thank you so much for taking the time to give me the recipe for your dinner meal. I really appreciate it. Thanks for sharing.