I just read a comment on a hub stating: "Don't use a microwave, it kills all nutrients in food. Is this true or false? And, if it is true, then why? Is it the radiation?
sort by best latest
Great answer Jim, although I still wouldn't suggest putting the hamster in the microwave! :-)
microwaved food has no more radiation than sitting your carrots in front of the tv or radio. another misconception is that irradiating food to kill microorganisms makes the food radioactive
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.