sallybea profile image 98

Are you comfortable eating snails and if so, how do you like them to be cooked?

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 4 years ago

Guess you have been brave enough to try it once! Thinking of all that slime makes it a definite no, no for me I am afraid. I do not think anyone could persuade me to eat one duffsmom. Thanks for your comment.

JimTxMiller profile image78

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• sallybea profile image

One can't imagine why people bother if they have to eat garlic and butter in order to make them taste good! If we were short of protein on the universe then it might be a useful addition to the diet! Thanks Jim TXMiller, appreciate your stopping by

Lisa HW profile image80

Lisa HW says

• sallybea profile image

Seen in the garden they can be an interesting subject to photograph, especially after the rain when they pop their head out of the shell. Eating them is another matter, can never bring myself to do it! Thanks for the comment Lisa HW

theryanpride profile image65

Sonya (theryanpride) says

• sallybea profile image

Snails are definitely not on my list of foods either and fortunately I don't see too many of them in the garden. I think they have to be fed in a particular way to clean out their insides before you consume them so garden snails are out! Thanks you.

Handicapped Chef profile image24

Handicapped Chef says

• sallybea profile image

I confess I have not been brave enough to try them yet. I Guess that the strong flavors added to them make them taste of something! Thanks for the comment Handicapped Chef.