ThompsonPen profile image 83

Where do you stand on the Wheat debate?

sI personally know many people that have gone gluten free and feel and look amazing. I have read pro's and cons, I have all the data, but I'm still just not sure where I stand. I wonder if what I'm witnessing with my friends is a placebo effect, or if it's just cutting out the processed foods, or both. I think I'm for it because if nothing else, it teaches to eat real food, not the processed junk.

Abby Campbell profile image93

Abby Campbell says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 years ago

great question and an awesome informative comment. Thank you. I have reduced consumption.

BobMonger profile image61

BobMonger says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 3 years ago

GMO since eons ago is quite different than it has been in recent decades. GMO is now done with chemicals, pesticides, etc. - not naturally. As far as living longer, I would have to interject that the "quality" of life has not improved.