Lady Guinevere profile image 60

How Do You Tell a Restaurant that their food sucks?

This is a fairly new restaurant in our area. They told me their food is fresh, but it is canned and frozen. U cn tell the diff. They told me that they also butter their buns and toast them on the grill. They didn't do that when we went there yesterday. The mashed potatoes were awful and they were not from real potatoes, they were from a box. You can tell the difference. The gravy was out of a can and that you can tell the difference also. The corn was from a can and and I hate canned corn. Onion Rings were frozen and not fresh.....

PegCole17 profile image92

Best Answer Peg Cole (PegCole17) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 3 years ago

I do watch that show and gave her the link to Restaurant Impossible.

• Lady Guinevere profile image

I was talking to the Manager.

sallieannluvslife profile image85

sallieannluvslife says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

They are out of business as of a few months ago.

• DzyMsLizzy profile image

Liz Elias (DzyMsLizzy) 3 years ago

Yes, you would already have the food in hand, in order to realize it 'sucks.' I'd tell the manager, AND ask for the owner's contact information. They refuse? It's public record--you can find it.