I know of a wonderful dessert recipe that I made tonight and want to share it on HP, but ...

I made a dessert recipe that I love and want to share it here, but it is not my own, and it is by a famous person ...so is it okay to share the recipe here if I indicate that the recipe is by the person?

dorothy0328 profile image71

Best Answer Dorothy Cooper (dorothy0328) says

Yes, I would credit it and I have taken my own photos when making it. I would basically just tell of the ingredients and how I prepared it in my own words. Thank you for answering!

Pollyannalana profile image77

Pollyannalana says

Thanks so much, Pollyannalana! I thought I have seen such before. While I was making it, I took pictures, and then realized, this is not really my own recipe lol. I may give it a try then and see how it goes over. Blessings