TheHoleStory profile image 82

Did you know that KitKat candy bars are now made with white chocolate?

Until today I didn't have any clue that KitKat candy bars were made with anything else then dark chocolate. Where was I when this massive change took place with one of my favorite candy bars? I guess today if you snooze then you lose, even if it's just for a second or two. I've already eaten and consumed the candy bar that is pictured here, and I've got to tell you that it's pretty good, however I don't know if I would go as far as to say that it's better than the original. Have a good day & Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful hubbers out there in Hubville :)

Best Answer Emily Sparks (EmilySparks2894) says

Thief12 profile image92

Thief12 says

definitions profile image59

definitions says