Lyrickkw profile image 61

What is your favorite dump cake recipes?

I recently saw a commerical for easy ways to make cake instead of all the hard work. As a mom I am looking for easy and creative ways to bake with my daughter while having fun. Simple recipes for a child to make as well.

DzyMsLizzy profile image92

Liz Elias (DzyMsLizzy) says

• Lyrickkw profile image

Lyrickkw 3 years ago

Cool. Thank you. I will check it out and see if it is a easy way to cut my time in baking.

fastquick20 profile image61

Chelle (fastquick20) says

• Lyrickkw profile image

Lyrickkw 3 years ago

Thank you. I will try looking on Facebook for recipe. Just a little curious about this dump cake book that was advertise on tv using cake mix, soda and fruit? They claim it cuts the time in baking and youmcan substitute water the recipe with a soda.

vivekyngmedia profile image61

Vivek (vivekyngmedia) says

• Lyrickkw profile image

Lyrickkw 3 years ago

It is cake recipe that are very simple and easy that a child can create fast. I saw a commercial with a lady who made cake without adding most ingredients that we add to store brought cake mix. It suppose to cut the time in half for baking.