Easy Exercise profile image 86

Proposed new food labels in the United States - are they enough?

The FDA has proposed new food labels in order to help combat obesity. I have to wonder if these labels are enough? Your thoughts? Their proposal is to address the font size of the calories and to address the proper number of servings. Yet, from my understanding, there is nothing about showcasing the amount of sugar in each container. I would prefer to see an image of a tablespoon of sugar or a white sugar cube with the actual count on the front of the bottle. Food is medicine and we must stand up and recognize this. Both sodium and sugar, I feel, should be included on the front of the bottle.

Alphadogg16 profile image89

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

bethperry profile image90

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

Attikos profile image76

Attikos says

thomasczech profile image58

thomasczech says