HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
Diana Grant profile image 91

Just had a kitchen clearout - What is the kitchen item in the photo used for?

I dropped an egg in my kitchen drawer, so had to take everything out to clean up. I found things which have been there unused for years. I think I bought this thing, which is about 3 inches (7 cm) wide, at an exhibition. It has a sharp blade and a dent where I assume you would push and slide with your finger or thumb in order to do something interesting.......but what?

sort by best latest

amiebutchko profile image87

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

3 years ago