m0rd0r profile image 75

Coffee or black tea? Why?

I know excess caffeine is not good for 40 y.o. but still - I am having a dilemma for morning starters. Which is better start of the day according to you and why?

JenPaxton profile image88

Jen Paxton (JenPaxton) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 3 years ago

You can have coffee but it produces acidity if consumed much. Pain relief is true but not mental health. In the long run it weakens brain functioning as you get accustomed. So substitute with tea some of your cups which is not so harmful as coffee.

Venkatachari M profile image78

Venkatachari M says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 3 years ago

I agree with you that withdrawing coffee fully may not be good at a stretch. You can slowly shift to tea by cutting back on no. of cups of coffee. I take both coffee and tea. At morning and evening times, I have tea and in between take coffee