Handicapped Chef profile image 28

Could you eat a healthy Burger.

I am trying to eat a little bit better these days plus trying to get my work out in at the health club when I was done working out me and a friend went over to their snack counter to have a little lunch and they had a burger on the menu call a fit burger and I tried it and it was not bad at all nice and juicy but a little chalky because of the cooking oats but me being a chef I had to go home and reconstruct using oatmeal and not plain oats my question I can you ea a healthy burger.

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 2 years ago

Boca brand are some very tasty I eat them also but you should try to make your own veggie patties.

thefedorows profile image91

thefedorows says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 2 years ago

Turkey burgers are very good if you prepare them right I made some the other day and I added some some sun dried tomatoes, shallots and mushrooms and i pouched them i a chicken broth

Richie Alburo says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 2 years ago

Yes I love veggie patties but I made this with lean ground beef and the oatmeal and it was really tasty with the flavor profile I mixed with it.