TheHoleStory profile image 80

How many swallows of drink do you think that you can get out of a 7 1/2 ounce can of Coca-Cola?

When this question was asked to a group of my co-workers the popular consensus was it would take 3 swallows to empty out this little can of Coca-Cola. One of my co-workers doesn't even think that 7 1/2 ounces of soda-pop would even put a dent in their thirst on a hot Summer day, and on top all of that just plain make them mad!

DaveOnline profile image88

Best Answer David Edward Lynch (DaveOnline) says

• DaveOnline profile image

David Edward Lynch (DaveOnline) 2 years ago

Thanks for voting my comment 'Best Answer', summer has just passed here in the southern hemisphere and I never even tested drinking a can of cola to see how many swallows it takes, maybe next summer I will!

Anne Pettit profile image79

Anne Pettit says

Bubblegum Jones profile image60

Bubblegum Jones says

JetterV7 profile image59

JetterV7 says