Lady Guinevere profile image 61

What do you think about Palcohol?

It is a powdered form of alcohol. They just got to sell in in the US about 3 days ago. I have concerns about minors getting it and the way that it may be packaged. On the news they had a liquer store owner that also said that it would not be a good idea. Many states are already looking to ban it.

cyoung35 profile image85

Best Answer Chad Young (cyoung35) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 2 years ago

That is exactly what I thought too. The news stated that only those of deinking age can get it...DOH yes and they will give it to underagers too. The mker only said that it is the parent's job to keep it away from their children. Wheres his brains

DzyMsLizzy profile image92

Liz Elias (DzyMsLizzy) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

I agree. My husband is an Addiction's Counselor and I told him that he will have lots more businees coming in in th next year. Even banning it will take at least a year.

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Thanks for commenting and Yes I do agree!

MizBejabbers says

Wulf Dreamwalker profile image66

Wulf Dreamwalker says