Lady Guinevere profile image 61

Don't you think there is enough people on Diets that we can stop blasting...

the media with Diet food and drinks? They are all over the Internet, on the TV, In Newspapers and even mostly on the grocery stores shelves. It is like a crazy out of control Fad!

Best Answer The Examiner-1 says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 23 months ago

Diet foods and drinks have been proven to make you hungrier and thirstier. Then you have all those who are telling everyone that they are fat and wasing the money on millions and then you have the doctors complaining about it BUT They are ALL getting

word55 profile image79

Word (word55) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Really?! They bother me and I am not on a diet. It is now very hard to find regular foods that aren't diet or low sodium or fat free. That bothers me.

Holly Jenkins profile image60

Holly Jenkins says