LoisRyan13903 profile image 77

Do you use monosodium glutamate in your cooking? MSG

I was making homemade chicken noodle soup and the recipe called for monosodium glutamate to give it an enhanced flavor. I brought it from the store and then realized that it was MSG. I hear about some people who are sensitive to this and was a little hesitant about using it. Then I realized that this is a main ingredient in Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup. So I did use it. Wondering if other people use MSG as well.

Dr Pran Rangan profile image83

Dr Pran Rangan says

Sparklea profile image74

Sparklea says

• LoisRyan13903 profile image

LoisRyan13903 2 years ago

That's what I foung out about Cambell's too. I think it is used to preserve the soup

Om Nom Nom profile image60

Om Nom Nom says