* Toast with mashed up avocado, salt and pepper *always* works. If you have a bit of pancetta to fry and add to it, even better
* Bread, butter/cream cheese, prosciutto.
* I always keep portion-sized ziploc bags of cooked rice in the freezer. I fry some eggs, add the rice, add soy sauce and frozen peas, and that's a meal in 5 minutes
* Similarly, ramen noodles made into stir fry, with soy sauce, egg, and fresh broccoli, is always quick and filling
* Quesadillas in any shape or form
* Sautee some onions in butter with flour and salt and pepper, add frozen spinach and a bit of water; when it starts boiling, turn off the heat and add sour cream. Serve with poached or sunny-side-up eggs