Missing Link profile image 82

If a roving musician in a restaurant comes to your table can you tell them to go away?

I was in an Italian restaurant recently with my Wife and ten yr old and there was a roving accordion player. We did not want him to come to our table and he did not. If he had though could I have told him we were not interested? If so would it have been best to do so verbally or wave him away. Or, would we just have to bite the bullet and endure the intruder? We just wanted to eat and enjoy our time and not be part of a spectacle.

Best Answer Paula (fpherj48) says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 16 months ago

Thanks Paula! Yes I've been around for a long time. Too bad I have not been more prolific in my writings but I have enjoyed the experience. You understand my feelings very well per the question at hand. Thanks for the feedback, humor, etc.!

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 16 months ago

Thanks Keith! Yes I don't like this kind of thing. I can handle it if it is my birthday and employees sing happy birthday to me but don't want a musician to just randomly come up to my table---

cat on a soapbox profile image82

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

Alastar Packer profile image82

Alastar Packer says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 16 months ago

Thanks Alastar for the good advice and I will put it to use in the future if applicable! I actually dislike this kind of thing so much that I don't think I will ever go to that particular restaurant ever again.

AshlyChristen profile image62

Ashly Christen (AshlyChristen) says