Jackie Lynnley profile image 76

What is all this about cinnamon not being real and could be dangerous if we eat much of it?

It is actually sawdust I heard! Does anyone have the low down on this or information where you can get some of the real thing? (Image-blisstree.com)

Phyllis Doyle profile image95

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

Faith Reaper 16 months ago

Yes, in lowering blood sugar. Oh, no ...never eat the powder alone!

DzyMsLizzy profile image91

Liz Elias (DzyMsLizzy) says

MizBejabbers says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

Yes I found out a lot of this online last night MizB and I found the Ceylon at Amazon if you want to check it out. I have all kinds of the bad cinnamon and was going to make potpourri out of it but I am not sure it is even safe to breathe!

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

Glad you did look it up; I did too and will be ordering the good stuff today!

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

Virginia Allain profile image68

Virginia Allain says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

It is probably because it is the bad cinnamon Virginia. You know how it is. Many have to be hurt or killed from it before they will remove it! Most people don't have a clue! I didn't until lately!