Efficient Admin profile image 93

Is there really 9 ounces of chips in that bag?

Or is it really like 5 ounces? The bag says 9 ounces of chips but when the bag is opened, it is half full of air and half full of chips, which looks like maybe 4.5 or 5 ounces only. What do you think?

VerityPrice profile image91

VerityPrice says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 18 months ago

Good ideal. I try to figure out how much I eat since I track my food to lose weight. A scale would be helpful. Thanks for commenting.

DzyMsLizzy profile image92

Liz Elias (DzyMsLizzy) says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 18 months ago

Yes I believe I will start reading the fine print. Chips are also high in calories just like some infamous cereal. Thanks for your helpful comments.

ronbergeron profile image92

Ron Bergeron (ronbergeron) says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 18 months ago

That makes sense. The less of those chips I eat, the better LOL ! Thank you for commenting.