Jackie Lynnley profile image 79

Do you ever use lemon instead of lime in guacamole?

I do and do not really notice a difference. It has the same citrus to keep the guacamole from turning dark and since I keep lemons bought up for using often I don't even worry about having limes. The garlic, onion, cilantro, tomatoes or whatever I use add so much flavor It doesn't seem to matter at all and I also like to use course sea salt over the finished dish instead of stirring salt in since it is usually eaten on salted crackers or chips anyway and I do not miss that either and find it a great way to cut salt while enjoying a great dish. How about you? (image-alittleadrift)

Faceless39 profile image91

Best Answer Faceless39 says

Jodah profile image88

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 18 months ago

I looked John and all I saw with my name was poetry done in Spanish, just one thing. Thanks for telling me though I will look into it more later when I have more time. Tried to come to one of your hubs from my email yesterday, couldn't-will soon!

MizBejabbers says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 18 months ago

I love the fresh tomato MizB but I am not too much into heat or spice. I do like a little hot sauce; may try a dash or two next time! Thanks for the idea.