For years my wife and I have had a plastic thing made to sit on a six ounce or eight ounce coffee cup and to hold a #2 coffee filter. Paper coffee filters are cheap and readily available at supermarkets. Putting a tablespoon of coffee in a filter and running nearly boiling water through makes a good cup of coffee. Now I have a French press, so I don't need to buy paper filters, but cleaning it after each use is messy and uses up a few minutes of time. Which is worse, the small cost of filters or the small inconvenience of cleaning up? Was the French press a waste of money?
sort by best latest
We had the same roach problem which started with dirty neighbors moving in next door. If you're still having these problems, I suggest going to a $1 store and picking up Boric Acid. It's non toxic to humans and pets, and works wonders.