FatFreddysCat profile image 99

Which fast-food chain has the best coffee?

There's a McDonald's around the corner from my house so they're my regular morning-coffee stop. (The fact that they only charge $1.00 a cup for any size also helps.) However, this morning I was in a rush and stopped at a Burger King closer to my office instead. BLEAH! Their coffee is terrible!! So which fast food chain do YOU has the best cup o'joe? Is it Mickey D's, is it Burger King, or is it someone else entirely? In my book it's McDonald's for the win!!

Dean Traylor profile image95

Dean Traylor says

• FatFreddysCat profile image

Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) 6 months ago

I've never been to Del Taco or Carl's Jr. but if I ever travel far enough West I'll be sure to stop in.

Terrielynn1 profile image95

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

RTalloni profile image89

RTalloni says

• FatFreddysCat profile image

Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) 6 months ago

I like Dunkin' coffee but the store near me has a tendency to kill it with too much cream & sugar, even when I tell them to "go easy" on it.