Jackie Lynnley profile image 92

What is the hardest thing for you to give up on a diet?

For me it is potato chips and dip. They are my favorite snack and I know they are no way any good for me but still I crave them so much. Chips with a sandwich too are just so hard to do without. I do like salads with them but they are not so easy to grab, are they? What do you miss most watching those fat grams? (Pixabay image)

Rachel L Alba profile image96

Rachel L Alba says

3 weeks ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 weeks ago

Oh I know Rachel, I love pizza too. Good news is I have seen a cauliflower crust pizza that I think could save us all! I am going to try that real soon. It looks delicious and someone else here has tried it and says it is fantastic.

nochance profile image91

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

3 weeks ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 weeks ago

I don't think it was quite like a binge but a couple of weeks ago I bought a pack for company who put off their visit and I ended up eating the whole pack. Just a little each night but still gone in a few nights!

MomsTreasureChest profile image85

MomsTreasureChest says

3 weeks ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 weeks ago

It is so hard to fill up without carbs, isn't it? Many eat crackers instead of bread and I am not sure they are not worse. There needs to be more things on the market like fat free crackers you can actually chew without breaking your teeth!

3 weeks ago
  • fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 weeks ago

peachy...actually, it's not the fried chicken that is a bit bad for us, it's really what we fry it in! Use olive oil or sesame seed oil....& have it maybe just 2 or 3 X's a month. Bon Apetite!

shanmarie profile image79

shanmarie says

3 weeks ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 weeks ago

I am trying on the permanent changes and I am getting a lot more water in me a day. hoping that will help for health and diet. I really loved water as a kid but today none of it is good to me. But I get it down.

FoldingOperator profile image58

FoldingOperator says

7 days ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 7 days ago

I understand that, it is so easy and we can have just what we want without making it!

3 weeks ago
  • Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 weeks ago

You are too good Eric! Fruit would not concern me if that is all I craved!!!

2 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show