Robie Benve profile image 99

Why are pizza toppings so boring in the USA?

Most of the the pizza places, especially chains, don't offer some variety when it comes to topping choices. There are so many possibilities, from grilled eggplant and zucchini, to corn, from prosciutto to turkey meat, from arugula, to asparagus, Is it because the average customer does not like changes? Or is it a matter of taste? I find pizza boring this way, how about you? What would you like on your pizza?

Rochelle Frank profile image94

Rochelle Frank says

6 days ago
  • Robie Benve profile image

Robie Benve 5 days ago

Hi Rochelle, you are right the chains target a broad base, and I get that. I have tried making my own pizza, but good dough is the secret to a great pizza, and home-made dough baked in electric oven just does not cut it for me. Boy, I'm picky! lol

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98

Wesman Todd Shaw says

6 days ago
  • Robie Benve profile image

Robie Benve 6 days ago

lol, for being someone with "nothing useful to say" your comment made me laugh. Thanks! Maybe because I'm Italian, maybe I look like an Albanian, who knows? But I love pizza, though I've never have pizza in Texas, so I don't know what I'm missing

bradmasterOCcal profile image63

bradmasterOCcal says

2 days ago