PayPerClickPlay profile image 61

Is Organic-Groceries-Direct.com the only nationwide home wholesale discount grocery delivery service

My senior parents can no longer get to grocery store and I am not able to assist as I live in a different state. I was researching national wholesale discount grocery delivery services and found very few which service the whole country. I ordered from their list and it was delivered in four days to their door to test system. I was as surprised as they were to see prices this low, even though I pay a member fee similar to Sam's Club and Costco, so it is worth it with free delivery. Anyone else use this service yet and can provide input.

brandilinn profile image59

brandilinn says

Leenie Pooh profile image59

Leenie Pooh says